Agile supports ever evolving industry which require intuitive and more efficient methods to handle the challenging constraints offered by project life cycle. This most widely used methodology is an iterative,incremental method of managing a project, fulfilling the required scope in a highly flexible and interactive manner. One of the frameworks of Agile -"Scrum" is based on iterative development,where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams.
Scrum is the most widely used process framework for agile development. Scrum is most often used to manage complex software and product development, using iterative and incremental practices. It significantly increases productivity and reduces time to market, relative to classic "waterfall" processes. Scrum processes enable organizations to adjust smoothly to rapidly changing requirements, and produce a product that meets evolving business goals.
Participants are given an overview of the principles and practices that make Scrum effective at managing projects. The course itself uses the principles of Scrum, where the learning outcome is driven by the needs of the participants through a combination of expert instruction and self-directed learning.
At the end of the training the participants will have the confidence and understanding to begin to socialize Scrum at their own organization and support teams in improving their processes.
- Overview of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies and advantages of one over another.
- Flexibility of implementation in Agile Methodology.
- Understanding Agile Manifesto and Principles.
- Overview of Scrum
- Scrum Life-Cycle
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Development team
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Scrum Artifacts
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Increment of Product Functionality.
- Estimation techniques in Scrum.
- Understanding Extreme Programming.
- Understanding Test driven development.
- Overview of Kanban and its implementation.
- Usage of Kanban in Development projects and Support projects
- Overview of combination of Scrum and Kanban named as Scrumban.
- Overview of bringing DevOps culture in an organization.
- Scrum at Work
- Case Study- Actual implementation of Scrum.
- Get a comprehensive introduction to Agile and Scrum.
- Understand the advantages of Agile over traditional methods, and how adopting Agile can increase business value.
- Be on top to the evolving industry standards by honing your skills as a leader and change agent in your organization
- Get to know the core practices and philosophies behind this way of working.
- Learn about Roles and Artifacts, and the Process flow.
- Using hands-on examples, get a grasp of how Agile and Scrum actually work.
Participants would be registered for certification from Scrum Study. All the participants need to register for the exam and on clearing the exam participants would be certified as Scrum Master Certified from Scrum Study.
Call us for Demo classes: +91 70329 75766.