Learn a foreign language as a child and you have a lifetime to benefit from cross-cultural friendships, broader career opportunities, exciting travel adventures and deeper insights into how others see the world.
Learn Mandarin and you can speak with more than a billion people worldwide. Spanish gets you approximately another 420 million.
While English has become the lingua franca of the world, learning a foreign language (or two) increases opportunities for connection and opens to the door to the many benefits of bilingualism.
Benefits of learning foreign languages:
* It grows kids' brains
* It boosts test scores in core subjects
* It boosts kids' abilities in their native language
* It's easier to acquire foreign languages as a child
* It boosts empathy
* It helps prevent age-related cognitive decline
* It boosts cross-cultural understanding
* It helps train a childís ear for music
* It boosts career opportunities
* It boosts salaries
* It makes travel more fun
* It can connect kids to their heritage
* It can increase out of the box thinking
* It's fun!
* * *
We offer trainining in following languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese
We follow international syllabus
Very experienced faculty